As a parent, and in order to make sure your baby is taken well care of, organisation and planification are keys. Every day is a new opportunity for you to stay organised no matter what activities you undertake with your baby. When you go for a walk, leave for the weekend, or take your kids to go school, you must not forget anything, from a change of clothes, to the wipes and nappies. Equipping yourself while travelling light can be real struggle for parents.
Discover our changing bags, weekend bags, that will allow you to carry everything you need for your baby. Large and practical, our bags offer a wide opening and are ideal for storing all of baby's essentials all in one space. It will leave leave room for mum to store her belongings. You will be able to easily slip in the bag, the wipes, diapers, nappies, tissues, bottles, cuddly toy, spares... And so much more! Available in different designs, they will perfectly match your outfits and become a real fashion accessory. We have also thought about the needs of the little ones by creating practical and trendy backpack.
You can also discover our toiletry bags and our matted travel changing mats to manage your new-born's hygiene wherever you are. All of our accessories match your tastes and your looks to keep you in style at all times! At Milinane, our products are woven, printed and assembled with the greatest care in Europe, in a family business in the heart of Portugal.
To make your life easier, Milinane will help you answer a few questions you may have.
What to take in your baby's suitcase to go on holiday :
As a young parent, you wonder what not to forget when you leave for a vacation with your little ones. Milinane has put together a checklist so you don't forget accessories and can make the most of this little getaway with your baby.
- Important documents: health book, identity card, etc.
- A first-aid kit: thermometer, saline, arnica gel, sunscreen.
- Toiletries kit: cotton, liniment, brush, soap, diapers.
- Clothing: For seven days, plan about ten bodysuits and outfits, two pyjamas, vests that are easy to put on, 3 small bibs/linen, a sleeping bag, 2 towels, a hat (or cap depending on the season), and finally, a pair of sunglasses. It is preferable to plan wide, as you are not immune to leaks and stains.
- Small pots and enough to make baby bottles
- A changing bag and a travel changing mat to carry your things and manage your toilet during an excursion.
- A cuddly toy