- Reduced price
When you're a parent, it's important to know how to get organised and to think of everything, so that there is nothing missing for the baby. To go for a walk, for a weekend, to go to the nanny's or to school, you must not forget anything and gather everything together: a change of clothes, cuddly toy, snacks, wipes... Equipping yourself while travelling light is a real struggle for parents.
Milinane has designed a whole range of practical baby accessories!
Quickly discover our changing bags, weekend bags and canvas bags, which allow you to carry everything your child will need. Large and practical, our bags have a large opening and are ideal for storing all of baby's things, while leaving space for mum's stuffs. You will be able to easily slip in the bag, the wipes, diapers, nappies, tissues, bottles, cuddly toy, spares... And much more! Available in different designs, they will perfectly match your outfits and become a real fashion accessory. We have also thought of our little ones by creating their ultra stylish backpack.
Discover also our vanity case and our travel changing mats to manage your newborn's hygiene wherever you are. All of our accessories match your tastes and your look to keep you in style at all times! At Milinane, our products are woven, printed and assembled with the greatest care in Europe, in a family business in the heart of Portugal.
To make your life easier, Milinane will help you answer a few questions you may have.
What to take in your baby's suitcase to go on holiday :
When you're a young parent, you wonder what you shouldn't forget when you go on holiday with your little ones. Milinane has put together a checklist you don't forget anything and so that you can make the most of this little getaway with baby.
- Important documents: health book, identity card, etc.
- A first-aid kit: thermometer, saline, arnica gel, sunscreen.
- Toiletries kit: cotton, liniment, brush, soap, diapers.
- Clothing: For seven days, plan about ten bodysuits and outfits, two pyjamas, vests that are easy to put on, 3 small bibs/linen, a sleeping bag, 2 towels, a hat (or cap depending on the season), and finally, a pair of sunglasses. It is preferable to plan wide, as you are not immune to leaks and stains.
- Small pots and enough to make baby bottles
- A changing bag and a travel changing mat to carry your things and manage your toilet during an excursion.
- A cuddly toy